ARC has collected this information from the experience of cyclists. We encourage you to contribute any improvements, comments or corrections you may have on any of this material. Check out the:
- Legal Info
- A large list of information on legal matters including tickets, collisions, suing the city, fighting criminal charges, a list of bike-friendly lawyers, making an insurance claim, and many other topics.
- Resources for post-trauma counselling
- Some places you can go for emotional support after experiencing an accident.
- How to file complaints against about the police, car advertising, the TTC, or contact your city councillor.
- Toronto-related cycling reports
- Everything else