Bike Show Spring 2006
Let's use this page for planning ARC's display at the Toronto International Bicycle Show, Spring 2006.
When: Friday March 3 to Sunday March 5, 2006. Fri noon-9pm, Sat 10am-7pm, Sun 10am-6pm
Where: The National Trade Centre, Hall A, Exhibition Place, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- They have confirmed we will have a 10x10 booth set aside for us at the show. Will mail details the 761 Queen St. address. --Vic 2006-01-23
- contact info re: booth is Kristen: (519)794-2434
- Our booth number is 504
What's ARC Doing?
- Handing out "ARC Kits"
- Truck Side Guard display and information
- A kind of 'Cycling Vision' display that would get cyclists excited by how much better Toronto could be as a place to cycle. Something along the lines of the recent uTOpia event, but more grounded in the things that need to get done in this town over the next few years.
- General information about ARC.
Bruce Tim Rick Vic Hamish Margaret Charles Tanya
Please add your name here if you can help out.
PLEASE FILL THE EMTPY SPACES WHERE YOU ARE AVAILABLE - up to three people per slot - it is best to have at least two people for breaks and strolling about the show...
- 10 AM - Darren will drop off the display (and possibly a table)
- 7-10 PM (SET UP should only take an hour or so) – Charles
- We can also get in during the day if someone is willing to collect materials.
- Noon - 4PM - Bruce, Tanya
- 4PM - 9PM – Darren (?), Charles (after 5pm), Hamish
- 10-1 - Margaret, Scott and Carrie (Marg's roommate)
- 1-4 - Tim, Brian (Confirmed by Tim), Ariella (also comin' along with Tim) :)
- 4-7 - ??? (I will be at the TCC booth from 2-6 and can maybe pop back here to close out the day... Tim, can you guys stay any longer? please call as I'm offline on weekends Margaret (416) 727-4927 )
- 10-1 - Doug
- 1-4 - Jake, Jasper and Conrad
- 4-close - Charles
- Vic - Any time Sat/Sun...I'll fill in whatever slots need filling.
- Rick - I'm going to try to be there whenever I can - really want to hand out flyers telling people about the new list - <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Discuss the Bike Show planning on the ARC-Active list
- Email Charles O'Hara (charles.ohara at sympatico.ca) or Vic Gedris (vic at gedris.org)